FBC 1010 Over Ethernet Whistle Noise

• Hi, i've been using my kemper with a homemade midi controller (using an arduino), but recently i got a FCB1010 with the uno4kemper chip.
    I have no complains, works like a charm, and it's way more than i need.

The only problem is that the "box" (i don't know the name) that has the power transformer does a high frequency whistle when it's connected, and it's really annoying (i'm a bedroom guitarrist).
    It's the same "box" that has the midi and the ethercon connectors, if it was only a psu i would just have gotten a new one.

Of course i tried on another plugs, using another cables, etc. It makes the noise even if the midi and ethernet cables are not connected, it starts whistling as soon as it gets powered.
    Any idea on how to get rid of that whistling?

I thought on gettin another psu (i don't know what's the FCB required voltage, i read it's 10V but not 100% sure), but i dont have any idea if i can power the FCB1010 with one psu and not connecting the box (idk if the midi connection will work if the box is not powered)

Hope i made everything clear, it's the first time i'm using a device like this box and i don't know how to do it.
    Thanks in advance!