Make Amp and Cabs section moveable

• Hi Guys, long time lurker here. Kemper user since 2012. But one thing that annoys me is the fixed effect moduls. My set ip is usually comp-> noise gate-> overdrive-> pitch shifter-> wah -> amp-> cab. So after the cab comes nothing and these effect moduls stay unused. What i would like to have, is the possibility to move the amp and cab section. Lets make it just a rig manager option. I dont need that feature in the hardware.

• This could work for me if adding more post amp slots to the Effects side can be stereo like in X thru REV. But the current memory capacity in the Profiler may not allow for it.

So this...

A - B - C - D - Amp - Cab - X - MOD - DLY - REV

...can go to this...

A - B - Amp - Cab - Q - R - X - MOD - DLY - REV

...or this...

A - B - C - D - E - F - Amp - Cab - DLY - REV

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• My set ip is usually comp-> noise gate-> overdrive-> pitch shifter-> wah -> amp-> cab.

i like your request. but you are aware of the noise gate in the input section? you can already setup

noise gate->comp -> overdrive-> pitch shifter-> wah -> amp-> cab

• Hi Guys, long time lurker here. Kemper user since 2012. But one thing that annoys me is the fixed effect moduls. My set ip is usually comp-> noise gate-> overdrive-> pitch shifter-> wah -> amp-> cab. So after the cab comes nothing and these effect moduls stay unused. What i would like to have, is the possibility to move the amp and cab section. Lets make it just a rig manager option. I dont need that feature in the hardware.

This has been requested before but a slightly different terminology - which is to make the slots assignable to pre or post pre amp...

• i like your request. but you are aware of the noise gate in the input section? you can already setup

noise gate->comp -> overdrive-> pitch shifter-> wah -> amp-> cab

Yes i am aware of the noise gate, but as far as i understood, its to get rid of any sort of hum and not a regular tight noise gate.