Kemper to leverage AI/ML in next product?

• Ongoing development in artificial intelligence and machine learning.

Particularly relating to evolutionary advancement in automated vehicular design.

Can only lead to a singular, lamentably inevitable result, for the musical industry community.

A major country artist will write a hit song for the country charts, about his pickup truck, choosing to leave him.

• This has been raised before, mainly because Quad reference it.

As an IT skeptic ( having bene in the industry for 30 years), these are great IT buzz words, that have very specific applications and/or rebranding of existing development techniques. AI was always referenced in the early chess computers with a fear that they would reach consciousness from their 64k of RAM...

Not really sure what I would want an amp to learn in the sense of an output sound...certainly wouldn't want it learning anything from my playing...

Marketing shash in my mind...happy to be persuaded otherwise...

• This has been linked before:

https://github.com/sdatkinson/neural-amp-modeler

Certainly sounds promising. Will try it when I have time. Uses machine learning (AI) etc.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Yep, absolute marketing hogwash, A.I is just a buzzword when it comes to this stuff, you want it to follow a set of instructions not screw with it.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I have considerable sympathy for the view expressed by a pal who worked for Motown Records, when he stated:

“The biggest problem in the music industry today, is usually stood, directly in front of the mic.” 😊

• I have considerable sympathy for the view expressed by a pal who worked for Motown Records, when he stated:

“The biggest problem in the music industry today, is usually stood, directly in front of the mic.” 😊

...or sits behind the drum....8)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• It could be that they are already implenting IA since the last OS update.....that could explain some of the random loss of signal episodes....8):D

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• In all seriousness, AI isn't going to be "in the box" and actively doing things when you play. That would require a good internet connection to the servers hosting the AI.

But I would be very surprised if the ability to use AI to help create and/or improve code wasn't something of interest for Kemper.

• Microshit has developed AI that will copy (Profile) and mimic your exact voice after listening to it after a few seconds. It can do the same with musical instruments. This is extremely dangerous. There will be no people or musicians left alive.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.