I could use some suggestions on managing my rigs in the Stage. Profiler full.

• How do you all make room for making more profiles. My Stage is pretty full & I want to do some profiling. Currently I have mostly purchased rigs & am starting to get into doing my own. I'm trying to avoid losing any rigs that are in my performances, but I want to clear a big chunk.

Do you just delete them from your profiler, and a copy is kept in the rig manager? What are some of your best practices if you could offer some advice please.

Thanks

Tom

• full? Geese, add the ones you actually use or like and add to the favourite file and there is an option to delete all but favourites.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Ok, thanks. That's a good start. Now am trying to figure a way to go through my performances & make all the ones I am using & adding a favorite designation. Can't seem to find a way to do that.

• Deleting Rigs does not affect the contents of Performances. The Rigs contained in Performance Slots are separate from the Rigs that were used to populate the Performance Slots.

Ok, that's great, so my rigs that I added to make performance slots are protected by being in a performance? Then I should be able to just delete away freely. That works for me.

• full? Geese, add the ones you actually use or like and add to the favourite file and there is an option to delete all but favourites.

I didnt know that! Thanks for the tip! Im currently examining each and every profile as OCD requires. I should be done around Christmas 2029.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user