No stereo whatever I do

• Hi there in the kemper universe,

I am not able to produce any stereo-effect whatsoever. I own a power-toaster and use it quite a long time, but until now only in mono. Now I wanted to experiment with some stereo-sounds, but whatever I do the sound is mono. No way to get any stereo-effects (ping-pong, double-tracker,etc.) Not over headphones and also not over master out for recording. Of course the setting in the output section is "Master Stereo". OS is actual. I have no idea what to do.

I am very thankful for any advice!

• Where in the signal chain are you placing the effects? Effects are only stereo when they are used in the effect section after the amp stack. The stomps are all mono.

Does the signal move when you change the panorama value in the rig menu?

• To simplify the problem, I created new Rigs with just one stereo-effect in the effects section (ping-pong delay). Still mono. The panorama value shows some very slight volume differences, but still mono. No difference between left and right (used headphones).

• To simplify the problem, I created new Rigs with just one stereo-effect in the effects section (ping-pong delay). Still mono. The panorama value shows some very slight volume differences, but still mono. No difference between left and right (used headphones).

if the panorama parameter does not turn the signal all the way to the left or right even in the Profiler headphone output using a known working headphone please open a ticket in the support section of the Kemper website.

• You may have messed up the global settings somewhere. It's happened to me before. A "global init" reset may have been all that was needed to get it back. You can try that next time if it goes out of wack again.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I'm not aware of any global setting, that could screw especially the HEADPHONE OUT since its source setting is fixed at Master Stereo and cannot change.

I would check the signal chain. Perhaps effects with parameter Stereo set to 0%. Or effects which were not stereo compliant. Transpose, Pedal Pitch, and Pedal Vinyl Stop were made stereo compliant with OS 8.7.12.