KEMPER expectations

• In a community this size, you'll find someone to agree with you.

I am not one of them.

Regardless, you'll need to be more specific. What upgrades? What effects? Options? Stability?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Perhaps it's a language problem? By definition, a request is asking for something. We don't get everything we ask for in life or in Kemperland. For me, Kemper has been very responsive and willing to include significant upgrades at no additional cost.

• Actually, I don't need to be more specific, there is a section called request, and there is a lot of very valid request unhear.

You may not feel the need to clarify, but at least two of us don’t quite understand what you’re asking.

They’ve provided upgrades for over 10 years. What seems to be missing that you’d like to see?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

• You may not feel the need to clarify, but at least two of us don’t quite understand what you’re asking.

They’ve provided upgrades for ever 10 years. What seems to be missing that you’d like to see?

Let's make 3....

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• As a bedroom player, I find myself enraged that Kemper has not yet acquiesced to my demands for a square tremolo... but then again, they have released 16 beta updates since this time last year, which is very active in my book.