Connecting Rig Manager over Wifi using a USB Server

• I need something like this too. I can't believe it's nearly 2024 and we're still expected to plug the profiler in via USB and a USB that is like 3 versions out of date.

And yet, I can connect on my iPad over wifi once the profiler is on the network, but can't do anything with the app other than change rigs. And even then if you try to edit the rig it crashes the iPad app.

Someone at Kemper HQ needs to connect the dots a bit, please!

• Kemper hasn’t changed the hardware released in 2011. Yet remains supremely relevant.

If the iPad app is crashing, definitely open a support ticket. First I’ve ever heard of that….and it was never intended to replace the desktop app.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I don't deny it's extremely good hardware, I just find it frustrating I can wifi to it from the iPad, but not from macOS.

They will see the crash reports in the usual place (Xcode > Window > Organizer > Crashes). I assume they are monitoring them, but I will open a support ticket too, just to be sure. Thanks.

• They will see the crash reports in the usual place (Xcode > Window > Organizer > Crashes). I assume they are monitoring them,

Not individually, they aren’t. No way.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche