>>> Best Of Profiles <<<

• Currently we offer 336 profiles in 10 different Profile sets - all were carefully created in the Soundside-Studio - by using great sounding amps, cabs, mics, preamps ...

We were asked for a way to "try before buy" for our Profile Sets or Profile Bundles.

1) Now we are glad to offer a 'Best Of Bundle' with 3 great profiles out of every amp / preamp (from Packs 01-10).

2) In addition did we create a new "Full Profile Bundle" with all our profiles from packs 01-10.
    These profiles were tweaked, some new ones were added, ...

And we created an upgrade path for owners of older bundles.

Check out our homepage.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Good stuff Armin ,
    Where upgraded paths for owners of older bundle could be find ?
    Thanks

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Great!

Best way of finding out if one likes your profiling.
    I know now, that I will be back for more ;)

Kemper made me proud to go digital.

• Good stuff Armin ,
    Where upgraded paths for owners of older bundle could be find ?
    Thanks

In the past there were different Bundles available - now we have 'all in one' - for a special price.

If you or anybody else had purchased any bundle in the past - feel free to upgrade to the full current bundle (336 profiles) for only 19.99.
    For this is a coupon code needed - please send me an email via my website to ask for such a code.

The 'BestOf' profile bundle has a coupon code included - to get the full bundle for the same price (19.99+50 = 69,99 = same price as the full bundle).
    So this is also a way to try ALL the available amps for only 19,99 - and then use only the 3 profiles per amp - or upgrade without loss of money to the full bundle.

I found that there are different needs - if you like to have a few great profiles of each amp => get the 'BestOf' pack
    If you like to have all channels, modes, switches, ... of each amp - get the full bundle.

My goal was to profile each amp with ALL possible sound options - e.g. for the Mesa Boogie MK V - I need 60 profiles for all the different options.
    A MK V can be used by a blues guy with plenty different profiles as well as by a high gain player and again a lot of options = like with the real thing.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Hi,
    I've just finishing testing the Mesa Boogie Profiles.
    Good work Armin. I have never heard so real sounding
    profiles of a Mesa Boogie. So what will be the next Amp
    you'll profile?

• Great move. I already own all your bundles so I can testify to their quality, but I think this opens up different paths for others to get into your stuff in a way that makes sense for them. :thumbup:

• Hi,
    is there a list around of the included profiles and what they are... I bought your product and the documentation didn't give that away...
    I know most of them are self-explanatory, but some are puzzling me.
    Greetings,
    Markus

P.S. your post is in the wrong section of the forum, some members fell strongly about that :huh:

• Hi,
    is there a list around of the included profiles and what they are... I bought your product and the documentation didn't give that away...
    I know most of them are self-explanatory, but some are puzzling me.
    Greetings,
    Markus

P.S. your post is in the wrong section of the forum, some members fell strongly about that :huh:

The comercial section was created yesterday - this post was before. Some post (4) seams to be moved from the mods - this one can be moved too - but I can't do it.

As for the list:
    There is a full explanation about all the settings of all profiles in each pack - please check the included pdf.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

• Da hab ich wohl nicht genau genug hingekuckt.

Thanks for your phenomenal profiles. I hope you keep 'em coming. I absolutly love them. Not only 10% - all of them.
    Many thanks again.

:thumbup:

• I am glad you like them - enjoy!

There is additional documentation - for each amp - in the docs sub folder in the zip file.

• Hi,
    I've just finishing testing the Mesa Boogie Profiles.
    Good work Armin. I have never heard so real sounding
    profiles of a Mesa Boogie. So what will be the next Amp
    you'll profile?

Just came back from my holiday trip.

A good friend of mine has a nice Vox AC30 and Fender Bassman - as soon as we find the time, will I start with this ones - can't say a date.

• Hi Armin,

I'd like to request 3-specific cabs: 4x12" JBL like Duane Allman used, a 4x12 cab w/ EVM 12L speakers, and a Pre-Rola Greenback Celestion (never reconed) 4x12" cab.

These would mix beautifully to get a number of signature sounds.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

• Yes, this are great cabs - but I am currently more in profiling vintage combos.

Maybe we can convert IR's of these cabs and store them into the cab block in the future ;)

• Yesterday an extremely nice sounding Fender Bassman.
    Hopefully tomorrow another very old Fender amp.

Today we did this nice 'U2 modded' AC30:
    acuu

• Yes, this are great cabs - but I am currently more in profiling vintage combos.

Maybe we can convert IR's of these cabs and store them into the cab block in the future ;)

I just noticed the "winking eye" at the end of the last sentence....do you have some NDA news that you can't really share? Or, are you hinting at possible future plans of yours....or both? ?(

• I think it's possible - and IMHO would it be a great thing to be able to convert existing IR's into 'Kemper cabs'.