TheAmpFactory PACK 2

• Yes indeed, its a 4x10 Jensons. black edition. - 2 typos in this pack :) - proves how stressful and on the wire it was.. rocknroll! haha!

Don't worry, they sound fantastic with or without typos ;)

Did I mention I love the Evil Robot as well? Another one of my personal wishlist ever since I saw Phil X.

• You keep outdoing yourself. I have never been a fanboi in the past for anything, but the KPA with your packs is just mind blowing. The only problem with this pack is that (you released it while I was on vacation but really...) I keep getting stuck on one or two profiles for hours and can't get through all the 250+ amazing profiles!

You have superb ears and I am happy to pay what you are charging to get the benefit of those ears for these beautiful sounding profiles. Also, you capture the feel of the amp in your profiles which not everyone does.

I usually have one or two favorite amps that I list that are real standouts from each pack, but I was about to list like 6 or 7 amps from this pack. Mindblowing.

All in all, I I cannot recommend this pack highly enough! :thumbup:

• I will second Mr. Hoth. I have both packs and they are addictive. It's crazy to think that I have an arsenal of about 100K worth of the best amps in the world at my disposal. Best sounding profiles I have worked with to date.

Keep em coming Andy!!!!

• well i'm 56 today, and what a birthday treat this new pack is

to my uncultured ears, this is just getting better every time, and i think this set is possibly the best we've had yet (so far)

love the trainwreck, of course, but adore the Supro and Bassman 59, think the Evil robot is really cool, and enjoy the Vibroking's cleans a lot too

but only had an hour to browse through them

think i'll just ditch everything except this set and the later set you did of your first group, there's just everything i could possibly need

brilliant well done Andy

• Been playing to I have blisters. Just wanted to say, thanks, for the amazing profiles. Indeed, Thx to the entire community. As a novice player, who caught the bug for music at 38, I would most certainly never had the opportunity to play on historic, famous and notorious equipment that the Kemper Amp combined with the community have allowed. It has certainly increased my appreciation for music ten fold.

So far my favorite profiles are the Vox 66 and the Trainwreck, although I still have a lot of profiles still left to explore in pack 2.

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Andy the profiles sound great and are well worth the money... My kemper is pretty much 90% your patches at this point... They are just very good and very tweakable...
    There is one thing though, you mention the Wreck as being Daisy? I thought that one was a early 90's Liverpool not an Express???
    Thanks Again..

• It is a Trainwreck yes, Liverpool (equally as rare and expensive) but differ in design, do you know why he called them all girls?
    any reference as to why? - some say he named them after his cats, but not sold on that idea.

The guy I got this TW from, naturally doesn't use it mainstream as much anymore, but he does use it for recordings a lot, especially lead tone, because quite frankly its amazing at that!.

Ive never been so nervous in front of an amp before. - this and the slash amp are the only 2 things that physically made me sweat, and cry at the same time!.

Especially when cranking it. - not sure how far you push it.. but I did so, with a cringe on my face the whole time..

To get that TW tone, roll the volume to about 7..

• Thanks, i'm sure they are - its just i got myself in a bit of a muddle by having 3 versions of the pack...

N ;)

• I think he made 100 of these TW amps.. if my memory serves me right.
    He also did a lot of Fender mods..that even fender were unable to re-produce.that were simply awsome.

Anyway unless he had 100 cats I doubt it too :) maybe his Ex's :) the dirty old man!

Anyway the one I did was a full TW, with kens sig and daisy istanbul in Kens classic scribble! - cant tell you what the instanbul relation is...
    I did take pictures, but as stated previously, the owner expressed regret that i cannot publish them at all.- and I have to honour that. i was just very appreciative enough he even let me near it!.

• Hi,

Doe this set have 3 versions [ tele, strat and LP ] like the first set?

Neil

Hey Neil.
    Nope, Had a few emails to suggest it was just too much. to deal with a 1000 profiles, so this pack and the following packs will have a lot less so its easy manageable. - lot easier to go through 200 odd profiles than it is 1300 or so :)

They are fairly neutral, so I tried to keep it so it does not clip with most guitars.. (My strat/LP/and tele work fine) - but as I said many times, I use low output pickups, so for you hot folks, may need to just lower the input sensi and lock it.

• I think he made 100 of these TW amps.. if my memory serves me right.
    He also did a lot of Fender mods..that even fender were unable to re-produce.that were simply awsome.

Anyway unless he had 100 cats I doubt it too :) maybe his Ex's :) the dirty old man!

Anyway the one I did was a full TW, with kens sig and daisy istanbul in Kens classic scribble! - cant tell you what the instanbul relation is...
    I did take pictures, but as stated previously, the owner expressed regret that i cannot publish them at all.- and I have to honour that. i was just very appreciative enough he even let me near it!.

This is a black Liverpool named Daisy, I believe the woodtone is "Francine".. an
    an Express. It's possible that there is an Express named Daisy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…6XlQ&index=4&feature=plcp The Liverpool would be obvious with 4 EL84's... 2 tubes would be an Express or Rocket...

A good friend who was friends with Ken told me there's a book Ken kept with all of the amps documented. At a point, Ken offered a triple your money back guarantee which no one took him up on. I loved my Express, I can tell you that.

I haven't loaded the profile yet, but today looks good for being able to do so. I think a Kemper would be the likely way to capture anf of Ken's amps. He just had a knack for voicing and dressing the wires that made the little jewels he built sound as they do. You can't get to them with a modeling algorhythm. :thumbup:

Edited once, last by 1fastdog ().