TheAmpFactory PACK 2

• After striping down to less than 200 rigs I've taken the plunge and got both packs. Consider me very busy for the next couple of weeks.... 8o :D :D :D

PS: I'm going to load a couple of amps per day and take some quality time to make my own rigs.... :P :P :P

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• OMG!!! It is since 2 days that I cannot move forward from the Trainwreck and the /13. Fantastic!!!!
    Thanks very much, Andy! Is going to take me till Xmas to make the best out of your profiles. They cut through like a hot knife in a piece of butter. Sorry, have to go back playing. 8o:D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I couldn't hold out any longer either and went for the whole bundle yesterday. I've taken the day off and locked myself in my axe room with plenty of rations...

• I couldn't hold out any longer either and went for the whole bundle yesterday. I've taken the day off and locked myself in my axe room with plenty of rations...

Hope you have food for a couple of weeks.... ;)

• Hi:

A couple of days ago I decided to purchase both packs. I've only had time to try some profiles from pack 2, but I have to say that I'm blown away by this pack. Yesterday I spent all night messing around with my kemper and enjoying these amazing profiles. I hope pack1 has the same quality, I'll try it out tonight.

It was worth the purchase. :thumbup::thumbup:

• the trainwreck is killer no doubt.But my favourite so far is the Hiwatt Dr103+Klon profile....trully addictive.

• Just bought the TRainwreck and Hiwatt profiles based on the reviews.

Thew Hiwatt is incredible!

I wish I could get a refund for the Trainwreck.....sounds terrible and muddy for the most part. Forget about using your neck pickup with this. Yikes

• ??? I mostly use the neck pickups on my guitars and it sounds fantastic.... What guitar/pu are you using?

• I wish I could get a refund for the Trainwreck.....sounds terrible and muddy for the most part. Forget about using your neck pickup with this. Yikes

I almost always have to do eq tweaks on the profiles i download because i like useing an SG with some really fat sounding p90's and i also play my kemper at really low volumes...so usually every new profile sounds a bit bassy/muddy straigh "out of the box".It was also the case with trainwreck profiles but i brought them to life really quick and easy after some tweaks and it sounds amazeing.

Edited once, last by andjar ().

• I almost always have to do eq tweaks on the profiles i download because i like useing an SG with some really fat sounding p90's and i also play my kemper at really low volumes...so usually every new profile sounds a bit bassy/muddy straigh "out of the box".It was also the case with trainwreck profiles but i brought them to life really quick and easy after some tweaks and it sonds amazeing.

Ahh Thanks Anjar, I always actually wanted to know how a SG would work with these..
    p90's are special if you like them, Ive a guitar with them here, but they never shutup.. always very noisy! - so hard to record with them...shame as I love the sound of classic rock with p90 behind the wheel!

• in my case it is opposite ! 8)
    Trainwreck is far a way from muddy sound , but I have to cut both highs and bass side .
    so I have to tweak both EQ's and to decrease highs and bass and than to go to cab section and to adjust cabs EQ 8|

I am talking about two Anderson guitars , both are mahogany body with humbuckers .

maybe it is about pickups , Anderson pickups are famous for their very extremely wide frequency , so I have more bass and more highs than on my "normal" guitars
    mids are there by default , due mahogany wood .

Once again , Kemper is the LIVE thing with fantastic response to guitar used, not some boring digital processor or modeler .
    The role of guitar , wood, pickups etc is far much more bigger than ever thought .
    Each and every profile is completely different if used with different guitars , that's all .
    With above mentioned processors etc, every guitar sounds the same .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• I've a selfmade Telecaster with P90 in Front and Telecaster Single Coil as bridge pickup and it sounds amazing with my KPA and

Andy's soundpacks. (also the Trainwreck-profile) - my problem is to choose the right profile of 500 right profiles :D :D

once again - thank you Andy for your great work!! :thumbup:

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

• sorry to hear that, I use the neck 90% of the time, and the TW sings, - are you using active pickups, or maybe you just dont like the flavor of this amp much?

Thanks for the reply Andy

I am using a Parker Fly (Stock pickups) and a Les Paul (With WCR Crossroads neck)

The profile sounds half decent with a strat or Tele though.

I will play around with it some more.

By the way the HiWatt is phenomenal!