Massimo Varini 2023 [Fender Vibrolux'63; Mezzabarba MZero, Trinity and Z35]

• From Me??? No.. please, I don't want to waste his job, It's better You wait His offical Demo.

I just wanted to say that I like them, and I add I appreciate they are Not Super Loud profiles, so that I don't have to turn Donw the Volume of every profile as usually happend with other Commercials Profiles.

To me they all sounds good and At the Right level !

[I just wished the pack includes Also DA and Merged version of them]

But If You want to get an Idea In general, I reccomend the whole playlist about this Song Project.

He used some Mezzabarba also for this song even if I'm not sure if these are actually the same profiles he included in this pack. I simply don't know.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and here at 13:00 You can have a look about how he generally get his guitar sound.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's better You wait His offical Demo.

here it is ..

External Content youtu.be

• Another Demo (this time by Elia Garutti)

External Content www.youtube.com