Rig Manger freezes immediately *fixed now

• I'm running an M1 2020 mac pro, OS 13.1 Ventura and can not get Rig Manager to stop freezing. This is a new problem, though I haven't used Rig Manager for a few weeks now, but haven't changed my operating system or anything like that since the last time I used it, when it was working fine. By fine, I mean other than telling me there's a new version of Rig Manager every time I open the program that I've already installed. (I have 3.3.49 installed already) It freezes up while that pop up screen notifying me to update comes up, which happens within a few seconds of opening the program. I've tried opening Rig Manager with and without my Stage plugged in and resetting my computer and closing other programs.

• If you haven't uninstalled and reinstalled, try that.

Then I'd submit a ticket. Sounds as if something may have become corrupted.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• If you haven't uninstalled and reinstalled, try that.

Then I'd submit a ticket. Sounds as if something may have become corrupted.

It seems to be working now. I tried it a few more times, resetting my computer a 3rd time, etc. Just as I was in process of force quitting for the 8th time or so, the icon started jumping and I was prompted to get an OS update for the Stage, which I did, and now Rig manager doesn't freeze at start up. Strange, as I was on probably the beta just before the release which was almost identical. But problem now solved.