Cat annoying system inspired by birds

• I wrote this one after my girlfriend's very jealous cat pooped in my shoes & pillow , I had to take some kind of revenge ,

so here is a funky one trying to mimic the lil funky singing fellas from my garden.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For a cat to take care of business anywhere but in their litter box? Now that’s a pissed off cat!!!

What the heck did you do !?!?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I wrote this one after my girlfriend's very jealous cat pooped in my shoes & pillow , I had to take some kind of revenge ,

so here is a funky one trying to mimic the lil funky singing fellas from my garden.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

waraba i think you've captured this perfectly, all wrapped up in 60's style TV program theme tune. brilliant