MIDI Controller 4 Delay

• One of the things I wish I could do with the KPA is to be able to manipulate multiple delay parameters in real time. I realize I can use morphing, separate patches, multiple instances of delays within a patch, a delay pedal in a loop, possibly even remap an expression via the foot controller, but none of these are ideal. A separate delay pedal is the closest and may be the best solution.

I suppose I could mount the toaster close to my mic stand but I'd need a dedicated stand and mount.

Yes, I can use the iPad editor, but for live performing the controls are too small. So, my question is - how about an inexpensive MIDI controller programmed to address mix, time, feedback, modulation, grit, etc? Is this even possible?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best...H

• Yes it is possible. The full midi implementation data is included in a separate manual which can be downloaded from the Kemper website.

unfortunately a dedicated modi controller is currently the only way to do this without tying up morphing for delay control. Ideally I would like two morph groups (even just one for switches and one for expression pedal would do) but I think the best compromise would be a wet mix control.

Wet Mix Pedal

• Thanks Alan. Does anyone have any suggestions for such a thing? Is there a particular MIDI controller that would be best suited? I don't want to spend hundred$$, I already have delay pedals I could include.

Is EuCon another possibility? The Avid Control ap works on almost any Mac program, will try it with the editor.

Best...H