Screen colour for individual profiles

• Quote: “That repsonse from crispy is way overboard an him pulling the colour blind card is radiculous but ofcoase some white night politicly correct one has to leave me no room to wiggle.”

A classic response, thank you!

Though it appears, few have clicked on the only card I have actually posted, thereby missing its good-humoured content.

However, conceding there’s “no room to wiggle” means you have run out of defendable argument, though many no doubt will feel, none ever existed anyway.

I also appreciate your acknowledgement to being a "white knight". Presumably because of your profound appreciation of an earlier contribution to the lively discussion in the thread below.

Describing the importance to knights in medieval times, of lance thrusts, sword play, lunges with a mace and propelling a spiked ball chained mace, in determining which side of the road we drive on throughout the globe.

Look how awesome Kemper users are. - Page 10 - Profiler - Questions and answers - Kemper Profiler Forum (kemper-amps.com)

Quote: “These intellectual, long, critical, opinionated replies are insane.

With all due respect.

Such views will be widely regarded as floccinaucinihilipilification.

In any event, as a believer, I personally will deprecate it, if you absquatulate, taking free speech along with you.

You see, freedom of speech is really in a democracy, the best method we have of differentiating great ideas from bad ones, that if implemented could have a devastatingly disastrous effect upon us all.

By this method, ideally, we avoid having to enact the more dangerously ridiculous notions that arise in individuals minds, and can filter them out arriving at solutions that afford the best possible outcome, for the greatest number of people.

Thus, in reality, though it might be hard for many to appreciate at this moment, without some profoundly deep reflection. By talking about these things, we eliminate the likelihood of superficially appealing notions being introduced, that have little practical value in affording functioning benefit to the majority of users.

The only thing I regret is that to borrow your terminology, a “wtf” attitude is adopted by anyone hereabouts. Simply because I believe this forum to be one of the very best on the internet, by virtue of the high quality of the moderator’s judgments and the mutual respect, politeness and good humour of by far the overwhelming majority of contributors.

In short.

Its ok to raise daft ideas.

Because they will get quickly shot down.

Everyone will be able to identify them as having little merit.

Differentiating between the notions that are of little use and really very good ideas.

Its ok to disagree, but its not ok to be disagreeable. So necessary to agree to disagree, without being disagreeable.

• Though it appears, few have clicked on the only card I have actually posted, thereby missing its good-humoured content.

I did, and admittedly spent about 90 seconds on the yellow dot trying to focus and see the number, then I happened to notice that there was an instruction header above the colored dots. Though the illustration itself was somewhat humorous I had a really good laugh at myself after realizing the little yellow dot got the best of me🤣