Original profil before modification...

• Save the original to the browse pool.

Add that rig to a Performance slot. Modify as you like.

The browse copy never changes.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• +1

Not totally necessary honestly, but sometimes I'm cusrious to know the "0" version of some profiles I've bought.

As mentioned (I use to have/keep the "row" version of almost all of My profiles and) some parameters are always stored with definte default values.

But what about gain or definition i.e. of the AMP ?

You can never say for sure unless You are the one who made that profile.

• I don’t see any need for this in the way it is being discussed. As Ruefus says, simply make a copy and edit that.

What I would find useful though is a single button “undo all” for current edits. This would mean that “while editing’ you can scrap changes and get back to the base sound quickly. Even m0re important would be the ability to undo changes caused by refining during the profiling process. I usually find refining improves the profile results but not always. A but to undo the refining changes would be really useful.

• I don’t see any need for this in the way it is being discussed. As Ruefus says, simply make a copy and edit that.

What I would find useful though is a single button “undo all” for current edits. This would mean that “while editing’ you can scrap changes and get back to the base sound quickly. Even m0re important would be the ability to undo changes caused by refining during the profiling process. I usually find refining improves the profile results but not always. A but to undo the refining changes would be really useful.

Just press left or right arrow buttons to the next rig, and then back the one

you "messed up" and you're back to your "base sound" .... :)

( if you don't press STORE ...... )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

A comparison function would be a welcome convenience. As in "I've made all these changes....what does this sound like vs. where I started?"

So...a one-button return the sound to its saved state (in that slot, browse location...etc.). What'd be really cool is to be able to step forward through the changes to hear the effects.

Yeah - you can do that with the back/forward buttons. But a one-push return to original (and back) would simplify the process. There may be a way to do something similar with performance slots while connected to RM (original in one - edit in the other), but at best it'd be a hack.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche