Getting clicking noises when reamping through SPDIF.

• This is very strange and very annoying.

I am reamping tracks through SPDIF, set my interface to clock source: SPDIF as per the image in the link below, and yet I am getting the clipping or clicking noises in my reamped track that one usually gets when not clocked right. People familiar with reamping via SPDIF will be familiar with these clicks, when you forget to set your interface to SPDIF.

https://drive.google.com/file/…e5BuIvLm/view?usp=sharing

I have been using the KPA for years and reamped with it endless times. This has never happened to me before. Anyone?

As soon as I find a solution, and I hope that's sooner than later, I will post it on here, so I can save other users time if they ever have this annoying issue happen to them.

• Are you monitoring through the headphone outputs of the interface or via a DAW?

Maybe try to increase the buffer size.

• Older units of PROFILER Head, PowerHead, Rack, and Power Rack need to be master of the clock. More recent units, including PROFILER Stage, will display an option labeled “Auto/Internal” on this page, and can also be used as slave if you prefer.

If you are using a Kemper stage or a newer unit please disregard this and forgive me.

Maybe try the Kemper as the clock source see if that will help.

• Thanks guys for the tips.

I switched on my KPA this morning and reamped some stuff. The clicks were gone. I am not aware of having changed or tweaked anything that could have caused the clicks to disappear.

I am concerned that I did not have any control over getting this fixed. I hope I am not claiming victory just too soon.

The old turning it off and on again has worked for now. Fingers crossed.