Neural DSP Mesa Boogie 2C+ plugin

• I haven't. But if you listen to pro-paid youtubers they will tell you it feels like the real amp. ^^ Just like they always do. :rolleyes:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Usually there is a free trial right?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• here are some profiles of that plugin https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x62…jGazg_JjL0CXR7HnxhJa?dl=0

idk i am semi happy. This sim belongs to the good ones of neural DSP for sure but not my thing completely

• I tried the plugin last night and it does sound pretty authentic. More so than the Choptones profiles due to actually being able to control it. I know Mesa have had a hand in it somehow and it really feels like the lead tones were spot on. Even the Metallica capture setting sounds pretty close. A good plugin but as usual NDSP has overcharged for this at €99. I’ll buy it fully when it comes up on sale.
    Also it took me a while to find the presence knob (round the back of the amp for some reason).

It needs IRs so you really benefit from it too. The 3 cabs and x many mics won’t help sell it. Happy to see this come out but damn lower the price and start packing more cabs.

• They do have a trial and I was going to try it out for fun. However, they want you to register and set up a bullsh... iLok account.

They all do it. No matter if it is a amp sim or another plugin. They want to spam you until you open your wallet and then will spam you with their next product. :rolleyes:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• They all do it. No matter if it is a amp sim or another plugin. They want to spam you until you open your wallet and then will spam you with their next product. :rolleyes:

They were sending me click-bait emails before it was announced like it was some big secret. I thought it was a new profiler or something. A plugin?:thumbdown:

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.