Yeatzee Guitar Princeton Profiles

• I find it strange that no more people are talking about these profiles.
    For me, those are the best Princeton Reverb profiles available, period.

YTZ Prince-ton 3 has been the only profile dialed on my Kemper for some months.
    It has that grit that i sincerely thougth the Kemper couldn't reproduce.

Extremely touch sensitive, with or without a tube screamer added.
    Nice double reverb settings included, one legacy reverb and one spring reverb in a row, with the spring in second place (i would have done the opposite intuitively), which are a big part of the result, i guess.
    I have no link to this guy, never ever communicated with him, i don't even think he is on the forum.
    The Fender PR is my favourite amp, so this makes it my favorite Kemper profile.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Big fan of the Princeton also - does this pack contain any direct or merged profiles? If not, do you know what speakers he's profiling it through - can't find this info in his site. Or is it all just thru the stock Princeton speaker? (not necessarily a bad thing!)