Expression pedal control questions

• I’ve have always left my Mission expression pedal on the setting for Volume and with a press of the button on the mission pedal (KP1) it controls wah,

2 questions. Is it easy to swap between this choice and then switch to using it for morphing? Ex- one performance will use the Exp pedal to control volume/wah and the next performance might have the Exp pedal control rotary speed, delay length or drive. When using the pedal for Expression, are there some other clever ways the button on the Mission could be used? Thanks!

Really

• The Kemper has some witchcraft, page 134 of the manual will tell you more than I can.

You can get a single expression pedal to control wah, morph and pitch, just a matter of having the wah and pitch deactivated if you want just morph as an example.

Volume can not be involved unfortunately so you would need a second pedal, if you don’t have the foot controller a dedicated volume pedal between guitar and input would be the answer.

For things like rotary speed which is not continuous but simply slow and fast an assigned foot controller button or external foot switch is best, I suppose the toe switch on your pedal could also do this, not sure never tried.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Edited 2 times, last by Delinquent: Actually I use the foot controller expression inputs only and forgot that the KPA has two expression inputs on the back, so a second expression pedal could be used for volume. I would suggest you have a look at the two pedal setup on page 140 of the manual. ().

• Actually I use the foot controller expression inputs only and forgot that the KPA has two expression inputs on the back, so a second expression pedal could be used for volume.

I would suggest you have a look at the two pedal setup on page 140 of the manual.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.