What to do and where to send if there is a fault with my KPA...

• Hi guys, some time back I mention I was having major problems with my 'browse' knob. The problem has over the last few weeks become unbearable and now is almost unresponsive. My question is this..I bought my KPA from thomann online store in Germany do i send it back to them? or is there a service center that Kemper has specifically for defective models? Id love to get this back to 100% again and im just finding renaming and scrolling through profiles now impossible :( (perhaps yet another valid reason for a pc/mac librarian...)

I hope someone out there can help me out as the KPA has become my go to unit.

Help me Obi-won kenobi...youre my only hope - plus you guys on the forum!! :thumbup:

• Call Thomann, they are very good with this kind of things. Didn't you got a return coupon with the original shipment? It should be a yellow Din A4 module....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Lucky, don't forget that tomorrow is Sunday and there will be nobody available.
    But Monday morning you're good to go.

As for the yellow paper: IIRC this is mainly for use with the normal return policy.
    In case of a support it's much better to phone them and open a support ticket IMO.
    They're great people and very helpful.