Set exact value rig manager

• I think you best option is SHIFT + MOUSE:
    "You can change the value of a parameter with the mouse by grabbing the control and dragging the mouse. Hold the : (shift) key for micro-adjustments. Alternatively, change the parameter in question on your PROFILER and the editor will follow."

• I think you best option is SHIFT + MOUSE:
    "You can change the value of a parameter with the mouse by grabbing the control and dragging the mouse. Hold the : (shift) key for micro-adjustments. Alternatively, change the parameter in question on your PROFILER and the editor will follow."

I saw this post a little over a week ago, been doing some editing on effects on quite a few profiles and utilized this about a dozen times since then, that's about a dozen aggravating moments avoided thus far, thanks!

• I saw this post a little over a week ago, been doing some editing on effects on quite a few profiles and utilized this about a dozen times since then, that's about a dozen aggravating moments avoided thus far, thanks!

All praise goes to Kemper for making such a cool program.

I am currently writing a VST for fun and am trying all sorts of things with the right mouse. Maybe Kemper could add some other options in the future <hint><hint>

• There are occasions where I found even the <shift> option doesn't really allow for "micro" tweaks, it just increases resolution.

It would definitely make sense to have the option to open a small editing field on the virtual knob were to write numbers - for example with a double click.

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• There are occasions where I found even the <shift> option doesn't really allow for "micro" tweaks, it just increases resolution.

It would definitely make sense to have the option to open a small editing field on the virtual knob were to write numbers - for example with a double click.

I’ve never found a situation where I couldn’t get the desired setting but I totally agree that the option to type a value would be a faster and mote efficient solution 👍