Flickering/Hissing noise when playing a note

• Hello guys, how you all doing?

I need some help, any advice is greatly appreciated because this problem is driving me nuts.
    Whenever I play a clean profile, I get this flickering/hissing noise.
    This is true for the profiles at the Rig Exchange and profiles from renown profile makers like Top Jimi and The Amp Factory.
    I don't know what's going on. Why does this happen?
    I have added sound samples so you all can take a listen to what I am talking about.

--- Fender American Special Stratocaster examples ---

Example 1 without noise gate.
    Top Jimi TJ - 63AC30 ClnNorm

Example 2, same profile as example 1 but with noise gate cranked up.
    Top Jimi TJ - 63AC30 ClnNorm with noise gate

Example 3, without noise gate (this profile is free on the Rig Exchange).
    Orangutan V5 7.5

Example 4, same profile as example 3 but with noise gate cranked up.

Orangutan V5 7.5 with noise gate

---- Ibanez AZ2402 Prestige examples ---

Example 5, Ibanez AZ2402 Prestige (Orangutan V5 7.5 Profile).
    Orangutan V5 7.5 no noise gate (Ibanez AZ2402 Prestige)

Example 6, same profile as in example 5 but with noise gate cranked up.

Orangutan V5 7.5 with noise gate (Ibanez AZ2402 Prestige)

As you all can hear, the flickering/hissing sound shows up whenever a note is played (even when the noise gate is cranked up).
    This makes recording pretty much impossible, the background noise ruins it all.

I am playing on a Fender American Special Stratocaster, using Texas Special pickups.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

List of solutions tried that have failed:
    Change guitar cables [X]
    Turn off fridge and freezer [X]
    Try another outlet [X]
    Try another guitar [X]

Turn off PC [X]

Turn off phone [X]
    Try a different house [X]

• Sounds like you are picking up an outside electrical interference into your cables. I would start replacing one cable at a time and check again. I get that same exact timed clicking on my headphone jack because it's been yanked out on accident a few times and is going bad. If I cup my hand around the jack when plugged in, my hand acts like a shield and stops the clicking.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Sounds like you are picking up an outside electrical interference into your cables. I would start replacing one cable at a time and check again. I get that same exact timed clicking on my headphone jack because it's been yanked out on accident a few times and is going bad. If I cup my hand around the jack when plugged in, my hand acts like a shield and stops the clicking.

I have tried to replace the guitar cable, but the noise still remains.

• have you tried a different guitar? Are you experiencing the noise at all outputs including the headphones?

I experience it through all outputs yes.
    The headphones through the KPA and the external audio interface (Scarlett 8i6).
    I will try another guitar, I will go away to a friend in another town in a day or two and borrow his Ibanez AZ Prestige.
    I will return to you with an answer.

• Take your Kemper and guitar with you to your friend and test it in his house ..... :/

Just to clear out any "electric" issues in your own house ........

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• If you don't have a surge suppressor with some sort of noise filter then get one.

BTW, the clicking sound I hear with my headphones is when I am plugged into my computer, NOT the kemper or interface. And I just discovered the clicking is coming from my fan inside the computer. Time for a fan swap.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• have you tried a different guitar? Are you experiencing the noise at all outputs including the headphones?

I went and brought my friends Ibanez AZ2402 Prestige back home.
    I have updated the opening post with sound examples of the Ibanez, and the hissing sound is still there.
    The noise gate doesn't seem to help either, the hissing can be clearly heard when a note is being played.
    Seems like the problem is the same no matter what guitar I plug in.

• If you don't have a surge suppressor with some sort of noise filter then get one.

BTW, the clicking sound I hear with my headphones is when I am plugged into my computer, NOT the kemper or interface. And I just discovered the clicking is coming from my fan inside the computer. Time for a fan swap.

The noise I have is present no matter if my PC or phone is turned off or on.

• Take your Kemper and guitar with you to your friend and test it in his house ..... :/

Just to clear out any "electric" issues in your own house ........

Cheers !

Darn it! That's a brilliant idea! Too bad I didn't read your post before I went to get the guitar.
    I will check with a guy I know who lives 5 houses away from me if I can come over and check if it works at his place.

Edit: He is coming back home on saturday.