Washed brains

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

your daily dose of stoner , best listened on monitors.

R

• IMHO it just Needs a Talk Box track!

Great Song!!

Hi Sol' & thx , you're free do send me a talk box lead if you got one , nice idea !

It's like fusion and funk for me.

you could be heading into RATM territory

Thx guys ! that break @1:30 has a indeed great RATM feel to it , but yeah a funk groove over some heavy PM parts is a great way to merge my two styles into stoner territory . P90 are perfect for this job.

I strongly encourage you Larry to pick up funky drum loops or at least some very groovy one like this driving to practice riff & ideas. I also used a timing trick to pull the drums back ( swing & late pull ).

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

your daily dose of stoner , best listened on monitors.

R

Sounds Fab Renaud, the intro reminds me of the Scorpions, very cool. Great tones too