Need Bryan Adam's sound "Run To You"

• The 'solo' break is a two guitar harmony part that you could easily dial on the Kemper. The tone is pretty hot(switch to higher gain profile or medium distortion) with a longer delay. The delay is key and helps smooth out the sound and also helps to get the transition of the held notes into feedback. Of course, you also need enough volume and gain to get to the feedback point.

I've got the solo sound pretty good, it's just the clean intro settings but I'm getting closer thanks to all the comments.

• I'm after a profile for the Bryan Adam's track "Run To You"

I've got something similar using compressor, Delay and Reverb but it's not quite there.

I realise I'll never get the exact sound as I have humbucker guitars and I think that was played on a SSS Strat.

Search on the Rig Exchange for "Rockman Clean" there is a rig called "Rockman Clean 2" by Don Barzini. This will give you a close sound. Nice cleaan with a spacey reverb.

You can also use the Morgan AC20 rig. It cleans up nice, when you roll your volume back, and just turn your volume to 10 for the distortion parts of the song.

Unless you're in a Bryan Adams tribute band, these two options work. I have used them playing this song.

Also you mention you have humbucker guitars. Most pickups these days allow you to drop one coil and then you have the single coil sound. You can put a micro switch on your guitar body, and if you don't want to drill a hole for the switch, look into a push/pull pot. My one PRS has that, and it is hard to tell you're not playing a Strat.

• Will have a look on RE later, thanks for the tip.

I don't have push/pull on my Schecter Reaper, I did on my Epiphone Les Paul but switched it out for Seymour Duncan Slash Alnicos II's so lost the push/pull functionality - never liked it anyway. I do have push/pull pot on my PRS SE but it sounds very weak. BTW - I'm not into drilling any of my guitars lol

• Will have a look on RE later, thanks for the tip.

I don't have push/pull on my Schecter Reaper, I did on my Epiphone Les Paul but switched it out for Seymour Duncan Slash Alnicos II's so lost the push/pull functionality - never liked it anyway. I do have push/pull pot on my PRS SE but it sounds very weak. BTW - I'm not into drilling any of my guitars lol

An EQ in a stomp slot before the amp will let you sculpt the HB into single coil ish. Those pickups are a bit dark from memory - I had them in my Yamaha SG2000.