Loss of sound

• Hi everyone - please help!

I just bought a new Kemper stage (less than a week old) and I upgraded it to latest software.

After a while of switching between browser and performance I completely lose sound and the only way to get the sound back is to turn it off and on again!

Its completely unusable live with a fault like this!

What is causing this?

Has anyone else had this problem?

I cannot risk doing a gig with this problem - which is the sole purpose of me purchasing this item.

• I was playing a gig last night when my Kemper Stage suddenly went silent on both the Monitor and Main Outputs. I had to turn it off and turn it back on again, which appeared to fix the problem. Unfortunately a couple of songs later the same thing happened again. I restarted the Kemper again and managed to get to the end of the gig. I've never had any problems with it in the past, but am very wary about using it onstage again. Has anyone any suggestions?

• I was playing a gig last night when my Kemper Stage suddenly went silent on both the Monitor and Main Outputs. I had to turn it off and turn it back on again, which appeared to fix the problem. Unfortunately a couple of songs later the same thing happened again. I restarted the Kemper again and managed to get to the end of the gig. I've never had any problems with it in the past, but am very wary about using it onstage again. Has anyone any suggestions?

yes:

please update your Profiler to the latest public beta version which does not have this issue.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…ting-System-Beta-Versions