Transpose Pedal Kemper Stage

• Hey all, first time kemper owner. Trying to figure out how to use the transpose pedal in the kemper stage but can't make heads or tails of how to actually use the function via the manual. I can find the pitch pedal in the pedal effects page but I can't figure out how to actually use it. Every video I can find on youtube uses a rack and not the stage.

I have one song for a live set dropped one tuning down that I'd love to just have a pitch pedal assigned to, but cant seem to figure out how to do that.

• Hey all, first time kemper owner. Trying to figure out how to use the transpose pedal in the kemper stage but can't make heads or tails of how to actually use the function via the manual. I can find the pitch pedal in the pedal effects page but I can't figure out how to actually use it. Every video I can find on youtube uses a rack and not the stage.

I have one song for a live set dropped one tuning down that I'd love to just have a pitch pedal assigned to, but cant seem to figure out how to do that.

there is no difference between the available Profiler models when it comes to working with effects. If you want to transpose the signal permanently you should use the Transpose effect. Pedal Pitch is for dive bombs and whammy effects. To configure an expression pedal to control the Pedal Pitch effect you need to enter the pedals menu by pressing the Pedals button and assign the pitch function to the pedal for the corresponding pedal input. You can find detailed info on how to set this up in the reference manual that you can download from the Kemper website.