How to setup a lead/solo using morphing?

• Im trying to set up morphing so that when I hit the button it automatically turns off my reverb, turns on my delay and increases the mix, and also turns on my Drive pedal. Is this possible?

I can't figure out how to make morphing turn on and off effects besides just having the mix go to zero when I want it to go off. This won't work with the drive pedal and it also doesn't allow me to use any of these effects while not in morph mode.

Does anyone have any slick ways of accomplishing this?

• You can't morph an effect if it's not on. Like I said, if you want to have those 4 different tones and go from one to the other quickly then Performance is where to do it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You can't morph an effect if it's not on. Like I said, if you want to have those 4 different tones and go from one to the other quickly then Performance is where to do it.

That would work if there were 8 peformance slots. Each of the 4 tones I want to have a boosted lead with alternate delay.

• Not that I know of. To accomplish this I just change the mix of the effects, pretty much the same result. You could use more than one drive, but I know that takes up another effects slot.

this. I have all the fx on and morph the mix. I also boost amp volume 3-5 db.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Im trying to set up morphing so that when I hit the button it automatically turns off my reverb, turns on my delay and increases the mix, and also turns on my Drive pedal. Is this possible?

what is “increase the mix” doing in this scenario? If you are toggling between Rev and Delay they can each have the correct mix as default so no need to increase the delay mix when morphing.

If you don need to morph a value you can simply assign a single switch on the i - iiii row to turn off rev/on delay/on drive.

• I want two different delay mixes for the same delay. One higher mix for lead and one lower mix to be able to use the delay for a rhythm if need be. I want the delay to be connected to an instant access switch to be able to turn it on or off at will while at the lower mix and not in morphing mode.

• You could accomplish this using 2 delays on separate blocks. Also I believe you could do this with one block, you would have the 2 morph settings you want & use one of the fx control switches to toggle on/off.

• You can morph the delay mix using the Rig button (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. Whichever one is active), setting the morph rise and fall to zero. The button can also be set to momentary (press and hold) or latching (on/off). Note the two LEDs stacked above each rig button. Normal, the bottom is lit. Morphed, the top.

You can assign the delay on/off to one of the 4 stomp buttons above rig buttons 3, 4 ,5 and Tap.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Do you mean this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Do you mean this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I thought of that but the problem is I can't use the effects as an instant access switch/effect while not in morph mode. at that point they're completely disabled in that preset. Sometimes I may just want to kick in a drive pedal for more gain without having all the extra effects change like it does in morph mode.

• There are so many performance slots available, why not just make another slot with what you want. Why limit yourself to being stuck in one performace slot (or as I'm used to calling the them - presets).