Is there a way to have setting revert back when changing between performance slots?

• right now if I turn on an effect on slot 1 for example, then switch to slot two. if I go back to slot 1 the effect is still turned on. is there a way to have the slot go back to saved settings as I switch between different performance slots?

• Disconnect Rig Manager and it will do it. While connected the system assume you're editing and keep temporarily the changes

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Disconnect Rig Manager and it will do it. While connected the system assume you're editing and keep temporarily the changes

No need to delete - this is useful info. 🙂

I dabbled with Performance mode a couple of times but because of this perceived issue on my part I just leave the profiler in Browse mode. Wasn't really that big of a deal to me though as I haven't played out in many, many years and figured if I decide to go jam with someone I can get by in Browse mode. But after seeing this I'll crack open the manual, learn more about it and set up some performances I could then utilize if such an occasion presents itself in the future.

I pick up little jewels like this quite frequently just perusing the forum so the posts are most definitely more useful than one might think and leaving them up is a valuable resource. Reading and referencing the manual is a must to move around comfortably within the profiler but it is still easy to overlook tidbits such as these, I think that's common for all of the mere mortals such as myself scrolling about here.