Profiler Stage - how to assign a Profile to a footswitch?

• Hello there,

I got my Profiler Stage today and I have been trying for hours to find out how to simply assign a profile that I have saved on my Profiler Stage to a certain footswitch, for example footswitch one. I have perused the manual and watched countless videos on Youtube, but I can´t for the life of me find out how to do that. The only thing I learned is that you have to be in performance mode to do it. Can someone please explain to me how I can simply assign a profile to a certain footswitch? Thanks in advance.

• Welcome to the forum! You can't assign a rig to a footswitch per se. You can name them so that they display in a particular order when in Browse mode, or you can use Performance mode and build groups of rigs that way.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There isn't a Stage-only video. It isn't needed because the fundamental process is identical. Nothing it says is different for the Stage.

Some people do it in Browse by numbering or naming rigs a certain way so they sort properly. I think Browse mode is a lousy way to use the Remote (or the Stage's slot buttons) .

Performance mode allows you to assign which slot (1 through 5) a rig goes in. Those slots correspond to the footswitches.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche