changing my Imac. How to transfer my RigManager folders and setups to the new one?

• Dear all,

I am changing my imac from an old imac Mid 2010 to the newest Imac mini. The old imac is suffering now the rigmanager performance and it is time for him to get replaced.

In my RigManager of the older Imac i have all performance / custom setups, rigs, effetcs IRs etc.

What should i do if i install the RigManager on the new Imac mini and grant the 1:1 folders and data ? How can i have a "copy" of the rig manager in the same data and setup status?

if the topic is already known, please easy link the previous posts on that, thanks in advance, i appreciate!

• Backup the Profiler and backup RM.

Restore the RM backup on the new machine and you should be golden.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I'm installing RM on a different laptop, and wanted to clarify the above. Do you copy the latest *.rmbackup file to the new computer and then restore that from a fresh download of RM?

Edited to add: answered my own question. just copied my latest *.rmbackup from my old computer to the new one and did a "restore backup" on the new computer in RM. All is well.

Edited 2 times, last by GCNC8068 ().