How to activate wah via the toe switch on Mission pedal

• Just can't seem to find out how to have the Mission/s toe switch activate the wah (so I can have sustained cock wah tones). I have a TRS cable into the Remote, (wah works fine), but cannot find any way to have the 2nd cable (either trs OR ts) get assigned to turning the wah on/off via input 6 on the remote. No help from manual I can find, and online chat seems to be dead today. Anyone know what to do? Thanks,

Gb

• System Settings/Expression Pedals and Foot Switches. Assign the FX block where the Wah will be (typically A) to the Switch (the input where the TS cable is connected)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Am missing something- the pedal's foot switch seems to turn on/off the compressor, altoough I don't see that indicated anywhere but I see it happening (I want the comp on all the time but I never programmed that as it was part of the profile). So how do I get it to do the wah and not the comp?

• System Settings/Expression Pedals and Foot Switches. Assign the FX block where the Wah will be (typically A) to the Switch (the input where the TS cable is connected)

I think I got the switch to perform right, but the wah still stops automatically when not moving the pedal, and I want it to remain active until I hit the foot switch. How do I turn off that auto bypass feature?

• I guess, you found the parameter Pedal Mode within the wah effect and switched from "Bypass @ Stop" to "On".

If you are looking for a permanent fixed "sustained cock wah tone", it might be an option to set Pedal Mode to "Off" and dial the wah level with its parameter "Manual". And this set up is obviously Rig module specific. You could have other wah effects which follow your pedal moves.