Kemper Legends Tribute Pack No. 4

• Nuno is ridiculous. So tasty.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Thanks for this guys, That's a really well considered bunch. The Metheny and Stern ones are already in. I believe the great man was using a Kemper. I don't know if he still does.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• my bands looking to cover "fire woman." What Profile are you using for that if you don’t mind me asking?

• my bands looking to cover "fire woman." What Profile are you using for that if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry, I've been on holiday so only just seen this and I'm going purely by memory as I don't have my KPA in front of me..

For the intro, I use a Soldano profile ( which I think was from one of the Kemper packs) with some effects ( delay, touch of phaser) and then to my regular rhythm sound which is a Marshall ( I think from an MBritt pack).

Billy famously used Marshalls, boss pedals and Jazz Chorus for cleans. He switched to Matchless for Live rock sounds, so anything with a Less Paul/Marshall combo will get you close to his sound...

• I just watched the video for the Fripp “Heroes” rig. Thomas tells everything about the sustainer pedal he’s using but its name. Anyone know what it is?

I believe it was done originally in studio with just feedback. A Freqout will work though.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.