Neural Amp Modeler, a free amp profiler?!?

• Awesome! sounds like something straight out of From Dusk Till Dawn.

• I mean dang dude. Listen to that. Sounds like a genuine miced up recording.

• Really really really great sounding tone !!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

results here so far are quite varied so far. will reveal results soon but just in case anyone is curious…

• Awesome! sounds like something straight out of From Dusk Till Dawn.

I mean dang dude. Listen to that. Sounds like a genuine miced up recording.

Really really really great sounding tone !!

thx a lot guys , don't try this at home ... that thing is dangerous ! Same Shock I initially had while trying a KPA for the 1st time not only the tone , but the feel ! wow

However it did reformat my ears and I managed to tweak a similar sounding tone on the KPA, all appends in the highs

• I done it. Not bad, but i refined with tone x soundfile an NAMs. This will get you closer than any refining on guitar. Hopefully kemper changes this cause i want the simplicity of kempers profiling back in my life

So are we saying we should profile with NAM, refine with Tone X and use on the KPA? Should we also use Helix effects and Fractals routing and Quads pedal captures :)

Sorry Im just joking....I think it shows no one system is perfect so it will be inetresting to see if/how Kemper responds...hopefully NAMM show they announce a step change again ;)

• So are we saying we should profile with NAM, refine with Tone X and use on the KPA? Should we also use Helix effects and Fractals routing and Quads pedal captures :)

Sorry Im just joking....I think it shows no one system is perfect so it will be inetresting to see if/how Kemper responds...hopefully NAMM show they announce a step change again ;)

Well before you bash, why not try it. Im trying a dial up modem sound next

• Im not bashing it! Humour bypass...

I welcome it.

I was only commenting that people are trying multiple set ups to get the perfect answer...

This is what I said about the Kemper from day one when people asked "I have amp X should I profile it"? The funnest part of the Kemper is that you can be a mad scientist and create the worlds greatest sound by doing any sort of crazy combination of things!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAH

• I don't think that pure capturing is the solution, no matter how good it is. Browsing through hundreds of captures/profiles is as much of a PITA as trying to fine tune detailed modeler, like Fractal. The ultimate solution would be highly tunable profiles based on ultra detailed captures, where capture is a starting point for quick fine tuning. Which is pretty much what KPA is doing right now (and did for over 10 years now), but maybe after-capture tuning could be more detailed to faithfully do full gain sweep from 0 to 11, etc. Whoever does it first - wins.

And here it is: Liquid Profiling! Can it get even better than this?

• WOW! 😲😲

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    HUGE news!

• External Content youtu.be