Looking for a profile similar to Billy Idol's 'Flesh For Fantasy'

• I love the insanely processed sound of the guitarpart of 'Flesh For Fantasy'.
    Anyone can point me to a similar profile?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Triple Chorus one from Thomas Dill (Tone Show Rig pack) should get you pretty close to that vibe. Definitely a good starting point

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• maybe this is helpful information:

How did you get the killer clean, chorused sound on "Flesh for Fantasy"?

It was a Rockman set on clean sustain through a Roland Dimension D with a lot of echo and reverb. I think the guitar might have been a Kramer Pacer. Now, I replicate it with compressors and a Suhr ODlOO amp that has an incredible clean channel. I use the Eventide H3000 for chorus. The massive crunch in the outro was two tracks through the same Marshall Super Lead I used for Memory Crash.

• maybe this is helpful information:

How did you get the killer clean, chorused sound on "Flesh for Fantasy"?

It was a Rockman set on clean sustain through a Roland Dimension D with a lot of echo and reverb. I think the guitar might have been a Kramer Pacer. Now, I replicate it with compressors and a Suhr ODlOO amp that has an incredible clean channel. I use the Eventide H3000 for chorus. The massive crunch in the outro was two tracks through the same Marshall Super Lead I used for Memory Crash.

thanks!