Correct working TAP Light

• I didn’t mean 24 hour time itself is useless. I meant how time is implemented on the Remote is useless for ME. I’m 55, never ever used 24 hour time. So to now have to get used to it just for this one device is a no go.

If Subtraction is a no go for you, then wearing a watch is always an option.

• Yeah, I’m so stupid I can’t do math. Sure, that’s it then, that must be it. What a dumb idiot. People who don’t want to do math every time they look at the time on my Remote, truly stupid.

Maybe if cars in the US only put kilometers on the dash, but they left all the speed limit signs in miles. Just do the math while driving. Makes sense.

Why not post prices of gasoline on the signs for liters. But charge you and dispense in gallons. Just do the math.

Math should not be needed to check the time at a glance.

• I want a proper 12 hour clock. The same type of clock the entire country uses every day of every week. I see zero reasons this can’t be implemented easily and cheaply.

And I don’t give a crap if you or anyone else thinks I should do math to check the time.

The end.

• Why is there a clock on the Kemper at all?

Because profiles use the date/timestamp to sort files so you can track your changes in order. A 24 hour clock makes more sense for this.

Not understanding a 24 hour clock can't be anything except willful ignorance.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• Time stamps? That has nothing to do with the regular clock used to see what time it is.

It’s on the Remote just as a handy thing, not to time stamp anything.

I’m done with this I guess. Why I bother replying to a stranger hell bent on being right no matter what, I’ll never know.

If your putting a clock on for time, then a 12 or 24 format should be included. Period.

• It would be easy to stop this discussion by Kemper .....

I think everybody would except the answer that it's technically not makable.

At least it would be better than no statement.

Just my two cents.

• It would be easy to stop this discussion by Kemper .....

I think everybody would except the answer that it's technically not makable.

At least it would be better than no statement.

Just my two cents.

They already answered (as already stated before) here:

What about this frantic TAP tempo LED?

...but guitarists have a memory like a goldfish. What's next? S.t.f.u. maybe?

(Friendly and non philosophical reminders from time to time should be ok, though)

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• At risk to be considered stupid....the led on my Stage follows the tempo I've set/tapped....'till I don't tap a new one

Yes but if you watch carefully, you will notice that the light cannot hold the tempo correctly. It will blink irregularly from time to time.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• not to rehash a thread, BUT, we use bandhelper for sending patch changes etc, and I use the MTC send function and the led stays locked on both our kempers without fail. Maybe an option for those needing silent perfection?