A new song called "Some kind of Metal" made with the KPA

• Hello,
    This is another recording I made with my KPA all guitar and base are recorded with this litle fellow :)
    Some rigs downloaded from here and some I made myself with my Mesa Dual Recto 2010.
    Last sologuitar is made with a profile I bought from Armin, Mesa Boogie Mark V, JP CH3 MK4 I think.
    (Nice job Armin).
    I have added som delay and reverb.
    Drums are Superior Drums 2.0.
    Guitar used = Ibanez RGD 2127Z, orginal pickups
    Base = Yamaha TRB1005JBL, orginal pickups

Listen (or not) and feel free to get me feedback if you want about the sound and mix.

http://soundcloud.com/bj-rn-gottfridsson/some-kind-of-metal

// Björn

• Very nice, evenly sounding, mix!

All instruments sit well and don't "overcrowd" each other. Would've perhaps preferred a slightly prominent/higher level for the solo parts.

All in all - great job and share the profiles :)

• Very nice, evenly sounding, mix!

All instruments sit well and don't "overcrowd" each other. Would've perhaps preferred a slightly prominent/higher level for the solo parts.

All in all - great job and share the profiles :)

When I listening today I must say I totally agree, was mixing direct after recording session and I don´t think that´s the most optimal for your ears :S
    Maybe I was to hurry to upload, but what a hell it´s just for fun :)
    Here are a link for a zip with rigs I used and some more except for the rig I bought from Armin, (license say I am not allowed to do that).
    (Same rigs I used in "Strange Feelings).

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81393…%20Strange%20Feelings.zip

// Björn

• very nice Björn :thumbup: ..laddade just ner dina rigs..måste testa :)

Testa på du :)
    Återkom gärna så får jag höra vad du tycker. (I think I had some more gain in one of the rigs then I recorded).
    Sorry guys, I know an english forum :D
    // Björn