Master out sounding fizzy and bad.

• still, what's the downside of having the option to adjust the headphone out to different types of headphones...?

• I started this thread, and I'm happy with the reply suggesting the bands JBL speaker is not suitable as FOH. Will try real FRFR soon. I must say I am very happy with most of the rigs, hardly ever changing the eq's playing via monitor out through guitarpoweramp and cab. I am using Sennheiser HD 289 pro headphones and it is not a pleasing sound, (playing with unchanged rigs). Every type of distorted sound comes out fuzzy. That is even a small breakup type of sound. I'm quit convinced no one would appreciated that sound. Thanks for all your wisdom and time spent on this thread. :thumbup: /Hans J

• still, what's the downside of having the option to adjust the headphone out to different types of headphones...?

When we fulfill every single wish for new parameters the Profiler would become a "parameter grove".
    I don't want to add parameters that are usefull for 10% of the users, while the other 90% will step over it.
    Then people will say, it's a very deep device and complicated to handle.
    In the end, that's a downside.

• When we fulfill every single wish for new parameters the Profiler would become a "parameter grove".
    I don't want to add parameters that are usefull for 10% of the users, while the other 90% will step over it.
    Then people will say, it's a very deep device and complicated to handle.
    In the end, that's a downside.

I hear ya CK and I appreciate your perspective. Like I said, it's not a big deal for me because I realized that I can put in a graphic eq into the Mod slot and lock it with a treble and presence drop so I get the same functionality as the Master/Direct eq on every profile that I bring up. I rarely use that slot so it's no big loss for me. That "lock" ability is a really powerful function. Heck, I guess I don't need the little outboard mixer anymore since I can use the loop input as an 'aux in' too. Happy day.

The KPA is a simple paradigm but we shouldn't be fooled into thinking that simplicity means it's not powerful. There are lots of ways to skin a cat and I have found that the vast majority of issues I have had were my fault, e.g., not using all the tools the KPA gives me or expecting it to work exactly the way that I personally want.

I appreciate you looking out for the user experience being thoughtful about the KPA's evolution.

• To the op, when using frfr did you enable the cabs again? def want the cabs on. Are you distorting the input or output of the Kemper? Are you distorting the input of your jbls? Should not be fizzy or how u describe. Most likely there is distortion apart from what's meant somewhere.

What output are you sending from Kemper to the jbls? Sounds like the cabs are being bypassed to me if not signal overload