NAMM News - Is there anything new from our friends at Kemper?

• Anybody?

I've been expecting dual rig capability for about 5 years. CK mentioned that all of the rigs in a performance are constantly kept in memory - hence the virtually instantaneous switching between rigs.

My reasoning is that since the rigs are already in memory, morphing between them should be very doable.

Please CK, bring it it on! 😊

• So Christoph is just there for the beer, that’s 😎.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Sounds like big news is coming soon -- see 13 seconds into this video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds promising, Christoph has been really quiet of late, can’t remember the last time he contributed here.

Maybe there is something significant or maybe not, we will see.

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• HW sometimes exaggerates. But the way he emphasizes "Biiiiggg announcements from Kemper" should mean something more than a new OS version.

Here's what I can say with 100% certainty:

- Kemper has something new up their sleeve

- Some will love it and treat it like the Second Coming

- Others will cry "Useless....not what I meant!!!!! You fan boys suck......Kemper is toast....they're way behind.....never listen....My (Head/Rack/Stage is now for sale"

- This forum (and others) will lose their effin' minds for one reason or another

- Fun will be had

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• You should change you Nickname to "Nostradamus". I'll bet you're right.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• does it mean the update thing is the camelot midi Software?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Looks like their digital storefront got a facelift since the last time I was there. I work in software and hypothetically if I were gearing up for some sort of launch expecting high traffic and sales volume…

• Looks like their digital storefront got a facelift since the last time I was there. I work in software and hypothetically if I were gearing up for some sort of launch expecting high traffic and sales volume…

yeah saw that but didn’t make that possible connection, well spotted.

• you are wise

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10