Best ways to attached the Remote to a pedalboard?

• The magic word for me is "perforated tape" / "hanger strap".

Cut the perforated tape 3 to 5 cm long strips and screw under the feet (feet off, perforated tape underneath, screw feet back on) then screw the other side of the perforated tape to the board with self-tapping sheet metal screws.

Of course you can also use something like "Harley Benton Mounties" for expensive money

Be the force with you ;)

Edited once, last by Yoda Guitar ().

• Different options. My 2 cents: 4 layers of dual lock (without removing the feet - I hate it to do this) at the 4 corners and one in the middle of the unit. That's how the Stage is on its place on my pedalboard.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• Different options. My 2 cents: 4 layers of dual lock (without removing the feet - I hate it to do this) at the 4 corners and one in the middle of the unit. That's how the Stage is on its place on my pedalboard.

So are you putting the dual lock over the feet, or adjacent to them?

If over the feet, doesn't that raise the Remote middle higher than the dual lock can reach?

Or if adjacent to the feet, does the height of the feet compromise the dual lock connecting?

• The magic word for me is "perforated tape" / "hanger strap".

Cut the perforated tape 3 to 5 cm long strips and screw under the feet (feet off, perforated tape underneath, screw feet back on) then screw the other side of the perforated tape to the board with self-tapping sheet metal screws.

Of course you can also use something like "Harley Benton Mounties" for expensive money

Yoda, what is this tape made of, what brand is it, and what is the width of the strips? Thanks!

Gb

• So are you putting the dual lock over the feet, or adjacent to them?

If over the feet, doesn't that raise the Remote middle higher than the dual lock can reach?

Or if adjacent to the feet, does the height of the feet compromise the dual lock connecting?

I put the dual lock next to the feet, not on them, so that the feet barely touch the board. So the unit almost stands on its feet but also on the dual lock. Does this make sense? Maybe a picture says more than a thousands words...

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio