The lead music video/single from our forthcoming album.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• Fantastic. Singer's got pipes!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Pro stuff, awesome. Great song with good and creative songwriting and killer production. Very cool. Those vocals and the tight double bass work really trigger me... same goes for the shreddy guitar solo :thumbup:8)

• This is quite possibly the best heavy metal tune I have ever heard.

Great vocals, super tight rhythm section and a melody I can actually hear in an arrangement that is both interesting and engaging.

Please let me know when the album drops.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Thanks, that’s high praise<3.

The album drops june 2nd on all the usual services. The album is called Interference. There will be a limited cd run as well.

• And ask I've said earlier, if you plan on touring/gigging to support the album, we would love to open :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• And ask I've said earlier, if you plan on touring/gigging to support the album, we would love to open :)

<3We’d love to tour, but unfortunately it is not economically viable for us. When we started 20 years ago, we were already “too old” for making that a carreer choice, and we were lucky enough to catch the trail end of the “cd era” and build a name as a studio group. Though we do gig occasionally. So now, where our avarage age is around 50, we all have dayjobs (and coverband gigs), house loans, families. And we are not big enough to tour as a headliner either, so we would have to pay “buy on fees”. Very common in the workd of metal. The support band basically pays a (not small) fee , thus financing part of the headliners tour.

So a month of touring would set me personally back at least 8000$. Lost income. Getting basic gear to the US from Denmark if we are talking a US tour. Visas. Buy on fees. Transportation, food hotels.

And then, in the era of physical sales, it might have been worth it. But in the streaming era, it wont move any significant amount of sales. Unfortunately.

• Makes sense :). So a few gigs in Denmark it is. :)