2 Volume pedals

• Then instead of using 2 expression pedals, use one expression pedal (Kemper Volume, set Pre Stack) and a volume pedal (eventually stereo) after the output. This is going to do exactly what you're asking for

I agree this is the only way to do it and achieve everything JohnnyBee wants. However, I might be inclined to put the analog volume pedal in front of the Kemper and use the Kemper volume at the end of the chain. Putting the analog volume at the end would mean that FOH would be controlled by the pedal but onstage Monitor Out wouldn’t. That might be the desired result in some cases but probably not most.

• I agree this is the only way to do it and achieve everything JohnnyBee wants. However, I might be inclined to put the analog volume pedal in front of the Kemper and use the Kemper volume at the end of the chain. Putting the analog volume at the end would mean that FOH would be controlled by the pedal but onstage Monitor Out wouldn’t. That might be the desired result in some cases but probably not most.

Good call, agree with you

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Yes, this might work.

I tried to avoid analog pedals outside the Kemper because sometimes they influence the sound.
    Expression pedals within the signal chain of the Kemper wouldn't do that.