​If you only had one choice of OD/Distortion Pedal which one would you get?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have version 1 of this pedal. This is another good one IMHO.

• The most versatile dirt pedal I have. Unfortunately, Fulltone closed up shop.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• I am a dirt pedal junkie. I have quite a collection of them. I have been holding myself back from buying a couple others. I just went though a purchase spree and picked up like 5 more. The latest thing that has been eating up my free time is that I have started building pedals. I started with a kit for a King Of Tone clone. Man, it turned out really good. That got me started. I have 4 more dirt pedals in the works now. I have a lot of the solder work done on each of them. I know the next one I am going to build after I finish these. I have two requests, one from a family member and the other from a coworker, to build them a pedal based on a specific famous pedal. We shall see how the current ones go. I am building one of the pedal that both of these guys asked me to build. For anyone wondering where I have been, that is where my time has been going.

• for me its the Friedman BE-OD with the internal trim pot turned down to 9am from the factory noon position I use no gain out of the pedal just the volume boost and the tight knob about 1pm