Additional Hi cut / Low Cut

• I see others have requested this on the cabinet section, which would be excellent. The master out Hi/Lo cut works well for me. I would love to see the implemented on the monitor out, since that most often feeds a different source that may require a slightly different shelf. This would also allow us to use stereo master out and monitor out with individual cuts as needed.

• +1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see others have requested this on the cabinet section, which would be excellent. The master out Hi/Lo cut works well for me. I would love to see the implemented on the monitor out, since that most often feeds a different source that may require a slightly different shelf. This would also allow us to use stereo master out and monitor out with individual cuts as needed.

I also require Low Cut and High Cut functions with the option of setting them for each rig separately. The Kemper developers probably don't hear about it, apparently they think it's unnecessary. I personally think that many users would be happy for this feature. I've been asking for this for a long time. Unfortunately, in vain.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by rastry ().