KPA shuts down randomly

• The last 3 weeks my KPA has shut down for no obvious reason. Everything seems to be working fine, then non' of the knobs respond, KPA stays that way awhile and then just shuts down. I restart and everything is ok again. The problem is occurring more and more often, this morning two times in 10 minutes. Updated to beta 1.1.1.7641b a couple of days ago without this solving the problem. Any helpful tips?
    Best regards/Hans J

• No reply or helpful tips so far. Well, it just happened again. I was trying to adjust fx "Mod" and suddenly no knobs responded, every knob became black, the screen shows Kemper start up page. Only knob (partially) working is the main on/tuner...... So I turn it off, wait a few seconds, start it up and everything is back as it was before the mysterious shut down. :?:
    Need some guidens here. /Hans J

• No reply or helpful tips so far. Well, it just happened again. I was trying to adjust fx "Mod" and suddenly no knobs responded, every knob became black, the screen shows Kemper start up page. Only knob (partially) working is the main on/tuner...... So I turn it off, wait a few seconds, start it up and everything is back as it was before the mysterious shut down. :?:

You might try contacting Kemper support.

• No reply or helpful tips so far. Well, it just happened again. I was trying to adjust fx "Mod" and suddenly no knobs responded, every knob became black, the screen shows Kemper start up page. Only knob (partially) working is the main on/tuner...... So I turn it off, wait a few seconds, start it up and everything is back as it was before the mysterious shut down.

Very good advise, just send a e-mail/Hans J

• I had the same problem. The power cord kept coming loose. Sweetwater sent me a new Kemper and everything works fine.