Liquid Profiles

• Got it running this morning.

I got it running somewhat but had to revert to using S/pdif. Do you mind me asking how you got it to record on your daw? Did you use asio4all? It didn't work for me I could only hear it but couldn't record. I had a few other problems as well. Like playing mp3's with certain programs. I'm running windows 10 maybe un update is in the cards.

• just tried the USB audio on my Kemper toaster with ASIO4ALL and Reaper. It worked flawlessly. I had a stereo track going into Reaper from the profiler and was able to play back a backing track and my guitar playing simultaneously back through the Kemper headphone out with near zero latency. That's quite the update I must admit. Fantastic work by the Kemper team. 😎👍

• I got it running somewhat but had to revert to using S/pdif. Do you mind me asking how you got it to record on your daw? Did you use asio4all? It didn't work for me I could only hear it but couldn't record. I had a few other problems as well. Like playing mp3's with certain programs. I'm running windows 10 maybe un update is in the cards.

Haven't tried DAW (Reaper) yet, but I see you are using Asio4all and it works. That's awesome guys!

• just tried the USB audio on my Kemper toaster with ASIO4ALL and Reaper. It worked flawlessly. I had a stereo track going into Reaper from the profiler and was able to play back a backing track and my guitar playing simultaneously back through the Kemper headphone out with near zero latency. That's quite the update I must admit. Fantastic work by the Kemper team. 😎👍

Beauty!

Will play with this after work!^^

Thanks for reporting. Can't wait to try it when it's elevated to official release. How is the USB audio implemented? How many inputs and outputs turn up in the DAW? Can you assign different signals to them in the Kemper?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• In the head and rack, you get two USB tracks going into the DAW. You assign what they represent in the Profiler. For example. If you want the Master Stereo, you just choose it in the Profiler and then choose a stereo track in your DAW with Profiler1 and 2 selected. If you want DI and a MONO track of the Master, you select them in the Profiler and the DAW you select two MONO tracks. Does that make sense?

The Stage has Eight USB tracks that are assignable along with a dedicated stereo pair. Amazing stuff.,

• With ASIO 4 all I have got it working on Win 11 - thanks for the tip guys - and you can actually choose "Profiler" in the ASIO settings menu for the ASIO 4 all V2 driver. It is working for record and playback - no obvious crackles.

• Dumb question but what do we do with our old Interface? I'm currently hooked stereo into a MOTU M4 and going onto Reaper. Do I use the Kemper USB interface for "ins" and the Motu interface for "outs" to studio monitors in my DAW Preferences?

I'm getting ready to update now.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I read the new manual and saw this... so I'll just use my own interface for now. I record at 48k.

:(

USB audio works at a fixed sampling rate of 44.1 kHz.

• I read the new manual and saw this... so I'll just use my own interface for now. I record at 48k.

:(

USB audio works at a fixed sampling rate of 44.1 kHz.

What?!? Yikes that's a non-starter for me :(

The only other USB audio device I use is my Roland TD-27 drum set using USB audio to get all the individual tracks, and even with their drivers I get 44.1, 48, and 96khz options.

Here's hoping that changes before official release.

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.

• What?!? Yikes that's a non-starter for me :(

The only other USB audio device I use is my Roland TD-27 drum set using USB audio to get all the individual tracks, and even with their drivers I get 44.1, 48, and 96khz options.

Here's hoping that changes before official release.

i always use 44.1 on my projects,my audio card is set to 44.1,so for me is fine

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• Dumb question but what do we do with our old Interface? I'm currently hooked stereo into a MOTU M4 and going onto Reaper. Do I use the Kemper USB interface for "ins" and the Motu interface for "outs" to studio monitors in my DAW Preferences?

I'm getting ready to update now.

On Mac you can use aggregate audio devices to combine multiple interfaces very easy. On Windows not. Or let's say there some people who who had success on Windows but that's difficult and unstable.

• Just had a go with the beta on my Mac Mini (M2 Pro) and Ableton Live. It sounds pretty good, except that it's injecting intermittent digital noise into the track every couple of minutes. I have it in a USB hub, which is where I'd been connecting it to Rig Manager - I'll try moving it to a port on the Mini, but thought I'd post what I'm hearing.

• In the head and rack, you get two USB tracks going into the DAW. You assign what they represent in the Profiler. For example. If you want the Master Stereo, you just choose it in the Profiler and then choose a stereo track in your DAW with Profiler1 and 2 selected. If you want DI and a MONO track of the Master, you select them in the Profiler and the DAW you select two MONO tracks. Does that make sense?

The Stage has Eight USB tracks that are assignable along with a dedicated stereo pair. Amazing stuff.,

In my case, I am using the Motu's ASIO drivers in windows which load when my Motu interface is on. It looks like I would have to keep those drivers from loading, then install ASIO4all, and then see if my DAW recognizes the Profiler as a audio device.

I'm using Reaper. Currently, it does not see the Profiler as an audio device option. I'm wondering if installing two ASIO's will cause problems.