High gain test: Kreator's "Pleasure to Kill"

• Hi forummites!

Here I put you a sample of my brutal death project band's debut, a cover of Kreator "Pleasure to Kill" adapted to our style. Notice that this is only a raw recording: drums + guitar guide. Has no kind of post-processing, mastering, FX or whatever, just a guitar pluged into the KPA and direct to the PC soundcard input and to the DAW. Also, there's no bass, no double guitars and no vocals..we are working on those, hehehehehe

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84783758/PleasureToKill-Cover.mp3

Enjoy!

• Hi Björn!

Thank you!. I think it's a Marshall JVM model, that we fully customized with a different cabinet and parameters, as well as one graphic EQ and a overdrive pedal in front of it, so it's not on the Rig Exchange yet, but very soon will be, because I forget the USB stick with all the backup sounds at rehearsal/studio room, so I can't upload it right now. This week will go for it and then share.

• Hi Björn!

Thank you!. I think it's a Marshall JVM model, that we fully customized with a different cabinet and parameters, as well as one graphic EQ and a overdrive pedal in front of it, so it's not on the Rig Exchange yet, but very soon will be, because I forget the USB stick with all the backup sounds at rehearsal/studio room, so I can't upload it right now. This week will go for it and then share.

Looking forward to that :thumbup: