KPA Monitor output

• When I use a Fender HR Deluxe I just connect the Kemper Monitor Out to Power Amp In on the HR Deluxe. Cabinet Off is enabled on the Monitor Out settings and the level is set from the Monitor Out volume.

Works fine for me.

• When I use a Fender HR Deluxe I just connect the Kemper Monitor Out to Power Amp In on the HR Deluxe. Cabinet Off is enabled on the Monitor Out settings and the level is set from the Monitor Out volume.

Works fine for me.

^ This. I also tie the Monitor out to the Master Volume knob on the front (Output settings).

Are you using this to just monitor - or is the cab being mic'd as in the picture?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Works fine for me.

ok I'll try. How do I connect the two amps to make it sound stereo? thanks for your help

• ^ This. I also tie the Monitor out to the Master Volume knob on the front (Output settings).

Are you using this to just monitor - or is the cab being mic'd as in the picture?

I am using them only for monitor, but I want to connect the two amplifiers in stereo, is that possible?

the microphones are for another band

• I've never used stereo, but the Kemper User manual describes it. There's a diagram on page 91 of the current Main manual.

Basically should be enabling the Stereo option in monitor settings, and using the Direct out as the second channel. You'll need to set the Monitor Out and Direct Out to Master Left and Master Right accordingly.

• I've never used stereo, but the Kemper User manual describes it. There's a diagram on page 91 of the current Main manual.

Basically should be enabling the Stereo option in monitor settings, and using the Direct out as the second channel. You'll need to set the Monitor Out and Direct Out to Master Left and Master Right accordingly.

on the front input or on the fx loop? that is not clear in the manual

• If you're setting on the Kemper, look at page 30 of the Main Manual at the Output Button section.

If you're using Rig Manager, I think you'd set something like this - enable the Stereo button for Monitor out and it should select "Master Stereo" for you. You'd probably want Cabinet Off enabled to bypass the cabinet in your Main Out. Set Volume, EQ and output Linked to Master Volume is however you want. Again, I haven't used it in stereo but I think this is correct.

Good luck!

• You enable Monitor Stereo. This pairs MONITOR OUT and DIRECT OUT. You see the DIRECT OUT is greyed out on that picture, since all settings of the MONITOR OUT are now applied to both MONITOR OUT and DIRECT OUT. Logically, the MONITOR OUT has become one stereo output.

The Output Source "Master Stereo" is just the default in that scenario, but could be changed.

Monitor Cab. Off should be activated in your case to suppress the cabinet simulation for the MONITOR OUT.

The MAIN OUT still includes the cabinet simulation and can therefor be used to feed FOH.