Can the Kemper do faux cello or violin sounds?

• Hello,

I’m a brand new Kemper Stage owner.

The AxeFX can do faux cello and violin sounds. I believe to do so requires using the effects of filters and slo-gear (?)

Below I will link a video. Can the Kemper do this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for any input!

-Matt

• Kpa is not a gadget, it is a tool for working people

You ll have to go with midi Sequenzer

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Haven't you opened a same thread in the other section of the board?
    There,someone has posted a video that shows what to use for the simulation: compressor, EQ, fuzz and volume swell.
    Of course touch matters a lot, tone is also generated by the player and Dweezil is a good musician.
    :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

Edited once, last by pippopluto: For more clarity about "slow attack" ().

• Haven't you opened a same thread in the other section of the board?
    There,someone has posted a video that shows what to use for the simulation: compressor, EQ, fuzz and slow attack.
    Of course touch matters a lot, tone is also generated by the player and Dweezil is a good musician.
    :)

I don't believe that the posted video effect chain is the same as the one in the Dweezil video. It doesn't sound at all the same to my ear.

• I don't believe that the posted video effect chain is the same as the one in the Dweezil video. It doesn't sound at all the same to my ear.

This might depend on a number of factors (musician included). But the point is that this is the way to obtain that simulation on a Profiler. AFAIK there isn't another approach.

Still chasing a worthy one :/