NO! NO! NO! Presets are gone!

• Rig Manager creates backups and keeps them for the last 20 runs, iirc. So, please open a support ticket and get help to figure this out.

I have to add that I never heard of things just gone with RM.

• I tried to do this. But there's no Kemper folder in the "Application support" folder ?(. I did a search in Finder and I found some folders, that said Kemper Amp, but I'm not really sure, what I'm looking for. There are som autobackups. It's them? :/

you have to use in Finder the "alt" Key on your Mac when you point to "GoTo" Tab, then the Library Folder Folder appears in the list, normally its hidden, its not the "Library" Folder you see when you point to" Macintosh HD" on the left side in Finder, you cant find it via search in Finder

<you have to use the "Alt" Key in "Goto" Menu

• you have to use in Finder the "alt" Key on your Mac when you point to "GoTo" Tab, then the Library Folder Folder appears in the list, normally its hidden, its not the "Library" Folder you see when you point to" Macintosh HD" on the left side in Finder, you cant find it via search in Finder

<you have to use the "Alt" Key in "Goto" Menu

Okay...I found it. There's no sign of old profiles and packs though. Only the following folders:

- Backup

- Editor

- Local library

- Preset Packs

- Paf

- Prst

- Rig Packs

And they contain some different xlm-files and db-files. The stuff I can see in my Kemper and in RM are there as well.

• Rig Manager creates backups and keeps them for the last 20 runs, iirc. So, please open a support ticket and get help to figure this out.

I have to add that I never heard of things just gone with RM.

I just might have to. Just thought I'd give it a go here first. There is a lot of knowledge here as well.

It's not only gone within RM. It's totally gone. The 20 last runs? Is that the last 20 times, I've been using the Kemper? If so then there definitely is hope for me, since I've only used it for about 5-8 times since I found out. I just hope that it didn't happen a lot prior to this, since I've been playing with 1 profile the past period and didn't look at RM or anything. So it can have been this way for months and I just didn't realize this.

• first make a backup of your existing Kemper !!

then try to load one of the backups from the "Backup" Folder in your rig manager

when you find them you can from there store them to your kemper again, maybe you have to try diff ones, maybe start with the oldest backup

in the "Prst" Folder in "library" you will see your presets , im sure

• one more Question

What exactly do you mean with Presets ?

Presets in Kemper only saves different FX Settings as Delay Reverb etc.

Do you mean this , or you mean different settings of one . Profile?

which are called snapshots ?

• one more Question

What exactly do you mean with Presets ?

Presets in Kemper only saves different FX Settings as Delay Reverb etc.

Do you mean this , or you mean different settings of one . Profile?

which are called snapshots ?

Good question of course. What I mean by preset is, that I’ve found a profile, tweaked it to my guitar to the best of my abilities and then saved it and renamed it. I then made a folder for these saved and renamed presets. That’s gone along with a lot of bought profiles, that were also in a folder, which is gone. Some of these bought profile packs, can be retrieved from the link in my mail, I would assume. These are not the ones, I’m actually worried about. It’s the profiles, I’ve tweaked and saved and that I’ve used on recordings. If I cannot retrieve them, all guitars and basses has to be re-tracked 8| , which is not an idea to my liking.

• first make a backup of your existing Kemper !!

then try to load one of the backups from the "Backup" Folder in your rig manager

when you find them you can from there store them to your kemper again, maybe you have to try diff ones, maybe start with the oldest backup

in the "Prst" Folder in "library" you will see your presets , im sure

In the “Prst” folder, I do not see them. I will do what you propose. I think I will open a support ticket before though.

• yeah because you dont look for Presets you look for Profiles or Snapshots

Precisely. Look in the Rigs section in RM. Forget about presets. Those are something else.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• We are still working on it.

It appears b_ryan is missing Rig folders in the Local Library of Rig Manager.

It's not related to any PROFILER content.

Perhaps the Local Library is just wrapped!? Please show a picture of the Locations column in Rig Manager.

• did you get your problem solved ?

No, I'm afraid I didn't get to solve my problem. Everything is lost and I have to re-record everything now. Such a bummer. The Kemper admin stated, that there was 20 backups, but there were only 5 and none of them had the missing profile packs and rigs in them. I learned a vital lesson. Don't be naive and trust that everything will just work, because it did for 10 years or so. But thanx to EVERYONE trying to help me out. Much appreciated.